Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I Trust You

Psalm 59:16—But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

What great comfort there is in knowing that at the end of the day, everything is in God’s hands.  It can be easy to feel lost, out of control, or like you are on the brink of failure.  But God is in control.  What seems like failure to us is opportunity to God.  What seems like weakness to us is strength to God. What seems like defeat to us is a new beginning to God.  When we feel broken, that’s when God is just getting started taking us to the next level.  We don’t have to understand all the pieces, we just have to say yes to God and move forward one step at a time.  When we praise God, we essentially say, “Hey God, I don’t have this figured out in the slightest, but I TRUST YOU to take care of me.”

Today as you pray and meditate on His Word, praise God in the midst of your brokenness.  Offer Him the pieces of your soul as a living sacrifice.  Declare that you trust Him completely, in His infinite wisdom, to always lead you to those places where you can live into the best you He designed.  Rejoice in the comfort of His Strength, Power, Unending Love for you, His perfect creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment