Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Are You a Planner?

Jeremiah 29:11-13—For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart.

Do you ever just feel weary?  Even the most faithful person can grow tired of navigating the world.  It’s not easy to be the salt of the Earth.  It’s challenging to let Jesus’ light shine in a world that can’t or won’t receive Him.  But in all things, we can rest assured that God is working for good, not evil.  Evil may occur – in fact, it surely will.  But God knows the plans He has for us.  In all things He works for good, for our growth, for our development, and yes, even for our discipline.  We don’t have to understand the big picture to trust God’s plan.  We need only call on Him, and He will infuse us with a peace that passes all understanding no matter our circumstance.


Today as you pray and meditate on His Word, thank God for His Plan for you.  Praise Him for His steadfast presence and guidance.  Pray that He would fill you with strength and endurance.  Ask His Holy Spirit to guide you and lead you in wisdom, love, and service to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment